ICE71 Accelerate: Singapore - 20 March 2023 to 18 March 2024
ICE71, a cybersecurity entrepreneur hub in Singapore, will launch its ICE71 Accelerate for early-stage cybersecurity start-ups in March 2023, and registration is already open.
Your start-up will get:
- Co-working Space: Grow quickly among other brilliant founders in ICE71’s dedicated office space.
- Mentorship and Networking: Get connected to experienced founders, investors, and industry experts, across Asia.
- Business Development Assistance: Access a range of services including hiring, marketing and product development support.
- Validation and Visibility: Build critical visibility and credibility to reach customers as early as possible.
Not forgetting: access to Partner Networks, Talent Pipeline, High-Fidelity Testing Facilities and other support services.
To apply, your company should:
- Have an early stage product developed
- Be an incorporated business
- Have early adopters or existing customer traction
- Have plans to scale across Southeast and East Asia in the next year
To find out more please click the links below:
The contact persons for this programme are:
Opportunity forwarded by the British High Commission in Singapore