Contribute a case study to techUK’s landmark digital twins report!
techUK is aiming to kick-off 2021 in style with the release of a landmark report ‘Unlocking value across the UK’s digital twin ecosystem’.
This report, which is being developed by techUK’s core Digital Twin Working Group, will be made available for techUK-wide comment and review between the 1 – 9 February 2021.
Crucially, we are on the lookout for eye-catching digital case studies (for inclusion in the report) arriving from the following domains:
- Energy supply & net zero
- Movement of people and goods
- Productivity, manufacturing & engineering
- Built environment & geospatial
- Public sector & public good
- Non-physical (e.g. cyber security, finance etc.)
Key areas that we are interested in relate to:
- What is the focus of the digital twin? (i.e. component, asset, process, system, system-of-system?)
- Why have you opted for a digital twin approach? / What is the scope of decision-support? (i.e. strategy & planning, performance optimisation, assurance etc.)
- How long is the expected lifespan of the digital twin?
- What is the time horizon for the intervention supported by the digital twin? (i.e. from real-time to long-term)
- What technical components are required to deploy the digital twin?
- Have you used any data standards for DT input or output data?
- Have you documented and / or shared the in- / output meta data?
- Has the DT been integrated with another DT?
If you would like to contribute a case study, get in touch with [email protected] today to find out more! (N.B. the deadline for case study submission is the 9 February 2021.