Event round-up: techUK's Private Networks innovation showcase
On 17 May 2022, techUK's Communications Infrastructure and Services Programme hosted an innovation showcase at the techUK office, inviting speakers from across the telecoms ecosystem to share their innovative products and services shaping private networks in the UK and beyond.
We were delighted to be joined by Andrew Conway, Director of Solutions and Innovation, BAI Communications and Chair of techUK's Communications Infrastructure and Services Council, who introduced the session, and the following speakers:
- Mick Goulding, Head of Commercial, Cellnex UK
- Nanda Menon, CEO, Athonet UK
- Tony Sceales, Chairman, AWTG
- Aurélien Seugnet, VP Sales UK and Eastern Europe, Siradel
- Stuart Borgman, Director – System Engineering, Palo Alto Networks
- Adrian Belcher, Solutions Architect, Gigamon
We held a short panel discussion after the presentations, covering the distinction between public and private 5G, infrastructure rollout, the impact of spectrum regulation in other markets, and the outcomes of the DCMS 5G Testbeds and Trials Programme.
Watch the event recording here:
The innovation showcase took place during techUK's Future Private Networks Week 2022, during which we published a new user guide for Private Networks.