Discovery, Design and Delivery of Software Demos that Win Business
Why should you choose the Winning Demos Masterclass?
Many product demonstrations focus on features and functions and ultimately are in danger of become a training session. This style of demonstrating is highly ineffective. Based on twenty years of pre-sales experience Winning Demos (TM) is a tried and tested methodology which covers the complete pre-sales cycle from effective discovery meetings to the execution of a killer pre-sales technical product presentation and demo.
You will leave with practical and repeatable tools for efficient demo planning and preparation. You will learn how to differentiate your solution in a competitive market place by reinforcing and complementing existing sales processes with strategies that produce quick and effective rapid results. Ultimately this means you will shorten the sales cycle and close business faster.
Who should attend this course?
- Pre-sales staff
- Software engineers
- Technical architects
- Sales professionals who have the challenge of selling complex solutions in highly competitive markets.
What is the course outcome?
You will learn and practice tried, tested and proven pre-sales discovery and demonstration skills which will enable you to:
- Sell value during the demo and presentation by tailoring the business process to the needs of the different personality types in the room
- Adopt a demo style to the prospects business issues and not go into irrelevant technical detail
- Engage the prospect through mixing the mode of delivery from flipchart to PC demo to round the table discussion
- Raise your game by learning best practice techniques
- Learn communication models based on techniques and tools which influence, change behaviour, motivate and get results
The goal of Winning Demos (TM) is to deliver a practical, proven set of skills, tools and procedures that can immediately be put to use to improve your business's demo-to-win ratio.
Topics to be covered:
- Mapping discovery meeting findings
- Crafting a compelling demo scenario
- 'Less is more'
- Establishing hooks
- Hitting different buyers buttons
- Demo scripts and checklists
- Creating scenario checkpoints
- Powerful webinars
- Demo crimes
- Combining different presentation tools
- Taking and maintaining control
- Presenting to a mixed audience and keeping them interested
- Objection handling
Who is the course leader?
Salma Shah is the Director at Winning Demos and Beyond. Throughout her I.T. career spanning tech giants such as Oracle, Peoplesoft and dotcom start ups Salma Shah has typically worked for organisations experiencing fast growth and profitable expansion. Her courses are based on best practice experience (Salma has worked as a Consultant Pre-Sales and Sales) and the current trends and challenges of today's Tech sector. Salma's client base is Tech sector with a focus on Training and discrete Exec Search.
techUK Members - £395.00 + VAT
Non Members - £595.00 +VAT
If you are not sure whether your company is a member of techUK, click here to check first to ensure you pay the correct price for the course you are booking. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.