What Is the Course About?
Compare the old transactional sales model with a car which has a worn-out engine and is continually breaking down. Every few miles, you spend even more money on a quick fix, so you can drive it a little longer. Really, you know that throwing money at it is a waste of time. However, without the wherewithal to replace it, you are unsure of the alternative.
To be successful in today’s business climate demands a completely fresh approach.
The onset of technology has led to a proliferation of companies competing globally. The World Wide Web has empowered buyers who have become increasingly sophisticated. This has led to a world where reputation and customer engagement are more important than ever.
This course will provide delegates with a new perspective and insight on selling. It will give them a strategic understanding of how to make sales activity effective in a digital age. It will provide attendees with tools and techniques which they can utilise in their own businesses in order to achieve better sales results.
Who Should Attend?
You should consider this course if you want a better understanding of how effective selling works in today’s digital economy, need to manage sales teams or staff or have a role which involves sales activities.
• Board level, senior management & business leaders – to understand selling today
• Owner/Managers – who have to sell as part of their role
• Sales Managers – in order to manage staff more effectively
• Business Development/Salespeople – to get even better results
• Individuals who want to improve their sales skills
What Is the Course Outcome?
• Have real insight and understanding into the new landscape and how customers have changed
• Receive a sales framework and structure to get better results
• Obtain a better understanding of the new skills required when selling today
• Be introduced to a matrix that will ensure you create the most compelling sales messages
• Learn techniques and strategies for better prospecting and lead generation
What Is the Course Agenda?
• How the customer journey and expectations have changed in the digital world
• Why the approach to selling must be different in a world where the concept of ‘value’ has been altered
• The move from a ‘service economy’ to an ‘experience economy’ and what that means for salespeople
• Why ‘consultancy selling’ is no longer enough - and the sales method with which it should be replaced
• The relationship between sales and marketing and why it matters
• Ensuring that the sales process is buyer centric and why that is important
• Understanding ‘buyer motivations’ and the way to use these during the sales process
• The importance of context and why it matters
• Getting ‘your story’ right. The importance of the narrative
• The use of digital and social platforms in sales
• Effective prospecting and lead generation
Who Is the Course Leader?
Grant Leboff is one of the U.K's leading Sales and Marketing experts. Having built a successful direct marketing company, which he started in 2002, Grant sold it in 2008. As well as undertaking work as a Non Executive Director, he now has a number of other business interests. Sticky Marketing Club® Ltd, is a sales and marketing consultancy providing companies with the strategies to thrive in an increasingly competitive world. Grant is a highly sought after consultant and speaker, and constantly makes presentations at conferences and events all over the world. He is a regular contributor to many business magazines and newspapers.
A thought leader in his field, Leboff's main focus is to address the massive changes that are taking place in a world that is constantly being introduced to new technologies and an evolving World Wide Web. He continually challenges Sales & Marketing conventions that become accepted wisdom, but don’t necessarily deliver results.
Amongst others, he has been featured in the Daily Telegraph, The Independent, The Financial Times, The Daily Mirror and The Sun. He has appeared on BBC Radio on numerous occasions as well as being featured on a significant number of US radio networks.
What is the cost of the course?
techUK Members - £395.00
Non Members - £595.00
(Prices exclude VAT)
What others say about the training provider?
Guardian Display, @GuardianDisplay
It was a really valuable event - definitely if you can get Grant to speak at your event he is worth every penny.
Phil Mullis, @phil_mullis
We've just wrapped up a great session with @grantleboff , thanks for coming in Grant! ow.ly/fLOI30gVjZg