Registration from 9.15am
What Is the Course About?
While a powerful case can be made for the importance of social media, many companies are struggling with this channel.
- How can a business justify the time and effort spent on social media when it cannot see where the return on investment is coming?
- Without the correct metrics to measure and manage the effectiveness of social media how can any spend be rationalised?
While businesses struggle with these questions, social media is becoming too important for companies to ignore. It has become a major provider of information for a vast majority of the population. Whether it is current affairs, what TV shows are currently hot or looking for advice about new products and services, an increasing number of individuals are relying on social platforms as a source of knowledge.
This course will unlock the world of social media. It will ensure delegates understand exactly why companies need to be on social media. It will provide attendees with the strategic thinking they need to employ in order to make social media work effectively. Participants will feel empowered in how they can utilise social media and get a return on investment for their organisations.
Who Should Attend?
You should consider this course if you want a strategic understanding of how social media works, its importance today and how it can be used effectively.
- Board level, Senior Management & Business Leaders
- CMOs, Marketing Directors, Marketing Managers and other Marketing Personnel
- Individuals who want to improve their understanding of social media
What Is the Course Outcome?
- Obtain a real insight and understanding of how marketing communications have changed
- Learn the three rules required for your marketing communications to work
- Be provided with a mechanism for defining your tone of voice online
- Receive effective KPIs and measurements for tracking online performance
- Discover techniques for creating compelling content on a budget and without taking up too much time
- Find out how to cut through the noise and get noticed
What Is the Course Agenda?
- Why social media has become vital for every organisation
- The business rules that need to be utilised to make social media work
- How to develop a ‘tone of voice’ online that will capture your target market’s imagination
- The metrics for how to measure social media effectively
- The strategic thinking required in order to make social media a powerful channel
- How to implement a social media strategy
- The role of content in social media
- Tactics to get noticed and not disappear with the other ‘noise’
- The role of your website
Who Is the Course Leader?
Grant Leboff is one of the U.K's leading Sales and Marketing experts. Having built a successful direct marketing company, which he started in 2002, Grant sold it in 2008. As well as undertaking work as a Non Executive Director, he now has a number of other business interests. Sticky Marketing Club® Ltd, is a sales and marketing consultancy providing companies with the strategies to thrive in an increasingly competitive world. Grant is a highly sought after consultant and speaker, and constantly makes presentations at conferences and events all over the world. He is a regular contributor to many business magazines and newspapers.
A thought leader in his field, Leboff's main focus is to address the massive changes that are taking place in a world that is constantly being introduced to new technologies and an evolving World Wide Web. He continually challenges Sales & Marketing conventions that become accepted wisdom, but don’t necessarily deliver results.
Amongst others, he has been featured in the Daily Telegraph, The Independent, The Financial Times, The Daily Mirror and The Sun. He has appeared on BBC Radio on numerous occasions as well as being featured on a significant number of US radio networks.
What is the cost of the course?
techUK Members - £395.00 + VAT
Non Members - £595.00 + VAT
What others say about the training provider?
Robyn MacMillan, 8 February 2018. [LinkedIn]
Fantastic training at Keele today with @grantleboff. Are you ready for a marketing paradigm shift?
Adam Whitehouse, @ARWhitehouse13, 7 February 2018.