Early bird discount of 25% applies if registration and payment by 8 April 2018
‘I wish there were more hours in the day’
‘I wish I didn’t have so much to do all the time’
In today’s continually fast-moving business environment; company founders and employees need better support to continually get the most from often strained and limited resources, and if that sounds like you; then you need this very practical, often life changing workshop!
Why should you choose this course?
It is loaded with practical methods to develop, refine and execute a more effective and efficient use of your precious time and resource at both individual and company level in an ambitious high-pressure business or department. Our expert trainer will help you leave the course with clear steps to achieve more output from less of your time, resource and energy.
The course is adapted by our expert trainer from a module within his degree level Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) accredited Leadership Development Programme which has received excellent delivery ratings. It delivers a delicate blend of theory whilst helping delegates to create practical, actionable activities which are easy to implement for driving improved individual and business performance outcomes with less stress!
Who should attend?
Anyone who wishes there were more hours in the day, or less work to do!
It is for entrepreneurs, business leaders and employees in large, medium or small companies who wish to learn practical ways to reduce stress whilst improving productivity and life-work balance.
Attendee course outcomes
- How to get the greatest return and greatest reward from your efforts
- What to do first when you see so many opportunities without enough hours in the day
- How to manage the tasks that ‘only you’ can do
- How to delegate and ensure your high standards aren’t lowered by others
- How to increase productivity, sales and profit without having to employ more people
- How to drive the business and do your day job without working long hours
- Avoid working long hours on a never-ending to-do list
- Gain the right level of recognition and reward for your efforts
- Understand how you and your colleagues can contribute better towards clearly defined goals
We will explore and develop simple action plans across the following topics;
- Effective delegation including quality control of what you delegate
- Creating an environment which maximises the impact and potential of your team
- Personal time efficiency: inbox, phone and calendar activity planning with strategic prioritising
- Forward capacity and resource planning
- Outsource efficiencies
Daryl Woodhouse enjoys wearing several hats every week as a Key Note Speaker, Business Strategist, ILM accredited Leadership Trainer, and Inspirational Mentor.
Daryl’s time is highly sought after not least from winning numerous awards for his work helping business leaders and entrepreneurs accelerate success, including being voted as a top 50 UK business adviser. As if he doesn’t sound busy enough; whilst being a proud father to three young children, Daryl even found time to co-write the five-star rated business success guide Creating Business Advantage!
To pursue his passion for developing people and helping companies scale up more sustainably and more easily, Daryl left a successful corporate career in various leadership, strategy and training roles to set up Advantage Business Partnerships Ltd in January 2012. ABP is now an internationally award-winning group with a 25-strong team of leading trainers, coaches, mentors and consultants supporting a range of companies from large corporates, to scale ups and early stage start-ups.
What others say about the training provider
“Professional and structured services to help you grow your business. I can’t recommend them enough.”
Matt Perkins, FreeAgent
“ABP are highly professional and have a strong understanding of all issues around the SME space. Daryl has as a focussed approach to his work and puts his customers at the heart of all he does.”
Andrew Charnley - Head of Region, Trade & Working Capital, Lloyds Banking Group
“ABP are a pleasure to work with. Daryl and his team are agile, proactive and have developed a great strategy for working with scale.”
Ravi Goodimal - Head of Market & Grant Thornton, Former Associate Director, Growth Accelerator
“Our revenue has more than doubled. Now, we have a clear, focused business plan, and a better work-life balance”.
Director, Kaizen Furniture
techUK Members - Was £395.00 Now £296.25
Non Members - WAs £595.00 Now £446.25
(Price excludes VAT)