Many SME senior leadership teams work extremely hard but still face challenges. Even though senior team members are highly capable in their individual roles, there can be missed opportunities when the leadership team works together. This workshop, run by highly experienced leadership and team coach Olwyn Merritt, will help senior leaders identify what is needed to turn a group of skilled people into a high-performing team. They will be able to balance the need to run their individual business areas with the need to work together as a leadership team focusing on the success of the whole organization. The bottom line is that high-performing leadership teams result in high-performing companies.
CEOs, CTOs HROs and senior leaders and directors of SMEs in the high-tech sector
• Inconsistent performance from senior team
• Lack of shared vision and compelling direction
• Poor collaboration across the team • Conflict, lack of trust, poor co-operation
• Lack of communication between the team and across the organisation
• The wrong people on the team for the challenges they face
• Difficulty in attracting and retaining the right calibre of people
WHAT THE WORKSHOP WILL COVER:
• Understanding what makes senior teams successful
• The role of the leader in setting the team up for success • Assessing your team’s strengths and identifying gaps
• Practical strategies to tackle underlying issues
• Real case studies of teams that became successful
• An action plan to take your team to the next level
Free of charge to techUK members. £295 for non-members.
ABOUT YOUR WORKSHOP LEADER:
Olwyn Merritt is a highly experienced executive and senior team coach. She works with senior executives, directors, high potential individuals and teams in major blue-chip companies and Copyright Pure Potential 2019 Page 2 of 2 SMEs, including Dell/EMC, Microsoft, Oracle, eBay, Refinitiv, Dow Jones and Cognizant amongst many others. Prior to becoming an executive coach, Olwyn spent 20 years in senior management positions in some of the UK’s leading high-tech organisations, including BT, Energis and Kewill. This gave her first-hand experience in building teams from scratch, turning around under-performing and stagnated teams and merging acquired teams. Olwyn combines her own commercial and leadership experience with proven tools and techniques to support her clients’ specific leadership and team challenges.