A one-day workshop to explain the context and scope of the Crown Commercial Service Digital Outcomes and Specialists (DOS) framework and how to optimise your results in the Selection and Assessment stages.
Why should you choose this course?
This course is for you if:
- You are wondering whether to apply for the DOS framework and need to understand the potential benefits and pitfalls.
- You are on the framework and are struggling to get through the Selection (shortlisting) and/or Assessment stages.
- Are curious or puzzled by any aspect of DOS in theory or practice.
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for business development professionals of all levels with responsibility for selling into the public sector. You may be new to the public sector and have, or are planning to have, DOS as part of your market entry strategy. Or you may be an established public sector supplier and finding your customers and prospects turning to DOS more and more often as an easy procurement route.
What is the course outcome?
After attending this course, you will have clearer expectations of the role DOS can play in your business development strategy. You will also be better equipped to assess and respond both stages of a DOS opportunity.
What is the agenda?
Part 1 (morning)
- Module 1: DOS in context
- Module 2: DOS in detail
- Module 3: Buying and selling on DOS
- Module 4: DOS on the Digital Marketplace
- Module 5: DOS Selection stage
- Module 6: Learn your lessons Part 1
Part 2 (afternoon)
- Module 7: Preparing for the DOS Assessment stage
- Module 8: Developing a DOS Assessment stage proposal
- Module 9: Learn your lessons Part 2
Who is the course leader?
Sarah Hinchliffe helps companies improve their business-winning capability. An associate of Government procurement and framework experts, Advice Cloud, Sarah brings sales and proposal best practice to the team. Drawing on over thirty years’ experience working with software and services companies selling to the public sector, Sarah brings a pragmatic and down-to-earth supplier perspective. Qualified to Professional level in the Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) and a Fellow of the Institute of Sales Management (ISM), Sarah is a regular contributor to the ISM magazine, “Winning Edge”. She is the Vice Chair of techUK Marketing and Sales group.
What is the cost of the course?
techUK Members- £395.00 + VAT
Non Members- £595.00 +VAT
'Winning with DOS' course was most informative and immediately found use in a bid. It's great to understand the wider context for the DOS Framework, while the 'do's and don't's' have educated us to avoid common pitfalls. The course teacher was also a pleasure to listen to and had great knowledge of the area.”
Kit Hawes-Webb, Magia Consulting