Supercharging adoption of digital technology
This event focussed on the ways in which digital increasingly underpins Britain’s economy. 200 business leaders from industry heard how the adoption and deployment of cutting edge digital technologies, products and services produced by the UK tech sector is, and can, enable every sector of the UK economy to become a digital sector.
Key themes included:
- The importance of increased digitalisation and how the growing digital economy is helping to supercharge other parts of the economy
- The application of technologies in productivity boosting areas such as transport infrastructure and how we can increase capacity, reliability and flexibility.
- The prize for retailers in a digital age that increased adoption of digital technology - be that in increasing footfall, engagement and linger times in bricks and mortar stores as well as allowing for differentiation in the online space.
- How a smarter approach to technological adoption and innovation can spur inward investment into the Greater Manchester region and the North.
- Nick Chrissos, Director of Innovation, Cisco, Europe
Social media reach
Impressions: 3.8 million
techUK’s commitment to showcasing its work and the work of its members and partners nationwide means that we were delighted to bring Supercharging the Digital Economy conference to Manchester this Autumn.
Click here to see the full collection of #Supercharging18 conference photos
For further information, please contact:
Please note: a refund will be given on cancellations received in writing 6 weeks prior to the event. Regrettably no refunds can be given after this date.