Annual survey now live: help government understand the UK's cyber security sector and how it's growing.
Ipsos is carrying out the annual survey about the cyber sector, on behalf of the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS). The survey gives your organisation the opportunity to influence government policy in the area of cyber security, and it's a follow-up to a similar survey you may have done last year.
Ipsos is working together with the Centre for Secure Information Technologies (CSIT) at Queen’s University Belfast on this important study, which is also endorsed by techUK and UKC3.
Here's a quick overview of what's involved:
- The Ipsos team would like to speak to someone in your organisation with a full overview of your cyber products or services, and your business growth plans. This is likely to be a company director, finance director or sales director.
- Participation is confidential.
- The survey is not trying to sell you anything.
- To take part in the survey, email [email protected] to arrange a call back.
- Ipsos will then call you within a few days, or you can reply to arrange a telephone appointment.
- Alternatively, you can access and complete the survey online.
The study will be published on GOV.UK. For a look at last year's report and press notice, click here.
To find out more, including Ipsos' privacy notice, here.
Or take a look at the information in the PDF below:Cyber Sectoral Analysis 2023