'The Payments Innovation Conference provided a wealth of insight into new ideas and potential changes for the UK Payments Industry - from small updates and tweaks (such as security and identity enhancements) to seismic shifts (Blockchain).'
- Kevin Turney, Unisys
'The Payment[s] Innovation Conference offered us real insight in terms of quantifiable growth and challenge areas. The real time audience feedback to speakers and panels gave us immediate strategy validation and a natural introduction to follow up conversations.'
- Werner Hinze, Kalypton Group
Despite the current environment, Payments and Fintech innovation is growing at four times the rate in the UK in comparison to Silicon Valley. The Payments Innovation Conference provided a great opportunity to discuss this with industry peers.'
- Richard Meirion-Williams, bjss
2016 themes and discussion points:
- Future of payment systems
- Identity, authentication and security in a digital world
- Distributed Ledger Technology
- Meeting the needs of a digital economy
- Financial Inclusion - providing services for all
- Taking forward the work on Open Banking
- Emerging payments products - go to market strategies for success
- World Class Payments - UK at the forefront?
2016 Conference Attendees
For any queries, please contact: