techUK’s first ever International Data Transfers Summit will take place in person & virtually on 30 November.
techUK’s first ever International Data Transfers Summit will offer industry, government, regulators, and other stakeholders in tech policy the opportunity to engage on the most important questions surrounding different approaches to governing cross-border data flows around the globe as well as international cooperation in promoting the free flow of data with trust.
- Fractured data flows, fractured realities: where are we now on international data transfers?
- The UK's Data Protection and Digital Information Bill: a new direction for global data governance
- The rise of barriers to cross-border data flows: can we overcome them?
- From divergence to cooperation: how do we solve international data transfers?
- The free flow of data with trust: how do we harness the power of data sharing for innovation?
This International Data Transfers Summit will feature a line-up of senior speakers and offer participants plenty of opportunities to connect and network, while discussing some of the key challenges underpinning data policy. View the agenda tab above.
Date: Wednesday, 30 November 2022
Timing: 09:00-15:30 (timings may change slightly as the event agenda is finalised)
Ticket prices: This event is free to attend. Please click on the Register Now button to book your place!
For more information, please contact: