Teodora Kaneva, Programme Manager for the Connected Home Working group sits down to discuss how the connected home market has changed since 2017, and what are the new trends:
- Summary of the annual The State of Connected Home report from techUK & GfK (@1:10)
- Jay Chinnadorai, Chair of the Connected Home Working Group (@9:08)
- Trevor Godman, Key Account Director, GfK (@18:03)
- Rajni Nair, Senior Policy Researcher, Citizens Advice (@26:59)
- Talal Rajab, Head of Programme Cyber and National Security, techUK (@39:45)
The discussions follow the success of techUK's campaign week, #ConnectedHome19, and the recent launch of the State of the Connected Home Edition 3 report, looking at the role that tech can play in enabling the connected ecosystem.
We are looking at the current consumer understanding of the connected home market. Developed in partnership with market research firm, GfK, it explores the appeal and ownership of different categories of devices and makes recommendations to encourage further adoption in the UK.
Have a listen to the insights provided by our guests and learn about techUK's perspective on the trends of the Connected/Smart Home.
Enjoy the podcast and contact us if you wish to discuss further or have any questions.