Healthcare UK, part of the Department for International Trade (DIT), is hosting a virtual Healthcare mission to India in December 2020. This will be their first healthcare virtual event to India, building on the success of trade delegations visiting India over the last four years.
They are inviting the best of British healthcare innovators in Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare, Digital Health, Smart Diagnostics, and Home-Care Technology, for both Covid and post-Covid world, to join the mission to India. The mission will be led by the Chairman of NHS England - Lord David Prior.
Innovation in healthcare delivery is a key priority for healthcare providers in India, as the Indian healthcare market is projected to grow to USD 372bn by 2022. Some of the key segments of the Indian healthcare industry poised for a rapid expansion over the next few years are as follows: the hospital industry is expected to increase at a CAGR of 16-17% to reach USD 132.84bn by 2022. In parallel the home health market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2% to ~£21bn by 2027 as demand for primary care, post-operative care, and geriatric care increases with improving technologies.
Digital intervention in healthcare is expected to drive the industry. The applications of AI in the healthcare space in India will be worth USD 6bn by 2021. Telemedicine market in India is expected to rise at a CAGR of 20% during 2016-2020, reaching USD 5.4bn by 2025. Diagnostic industry is pegged at USD 9bn and expected to continue growing at 27.5% for the next five years and point-of-care diagnostics market is projected to reach USD 46.7 billion by 2024 from USD 28.5 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 10.4%.
This is an excellent opportunity to present UK innovation in Healthcare, and to explore business collaborations and develop contacts with key stakeholders from the Indian healthcare industry.
Please register your interest if you have an innovation that fits into one of the strands below:
- Digital Health - AI based screening solutions, Disease management, wellness, tele-pathology and radiology
- Smart Diagnostics and Point of Care Solutions –home care, remote care monitoring, diagnoses and management innovation
- Covid-focussed health-tech solutions
- Chance to interact with key stakeholders and influencers from the Indian healthcare industry
- Hear from high profile speakers from reputed organisations on key issues/ opportunities on healthcare policy and industry trends from both UK and India.
- Part of a strong delegation led by Lord Prior to showcase UK strength in innovation in Healthcare
- Focussed 1:1 virtual meetings with potential buyers/ partners
- Dedicated support from the DIT network.
- Date: 8 - 10 December 2020
- Registration: Please register here
- A £110 (excluding VAT) mission participation fee applies to organisations.
The closing date for expressions of interest is 15th October 2020.
Places are strictly limited, please apply early.
T: +44 (0)2072154741 (Akoto) | +91 9920613025 (Abhishek)