Urban Links Africa (ULA) is looking to fund up to 15 equitable partnerships between UK SMEs and South African/Kenyan organisations to address urban challenges in siz African cities.
Partnerships will address one of seven city challenges that have been identified in collaboration with local stakeholders and validated through market analysis and research into commercial opportunities.
Why should you apply?
Successful partnerships will receive:
- Funding to co-develop their tech concept or solution
- Access to powerful new networks
- Access to our team’s expertise
In addition to this funding and support, partnerships will have the opportunity to build a uniquely wide-ranging network of African stakeholders, including:
- Prospective customers and communities that offer unique user insights
- Challenge Ambassadors and local market experts
- City leaders and decision makers
- Large businesses and investors from South Africa/ Kenya and the UK interested in urban innovations via ULA business forum
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for solutions that are created through equitable partnerships between:
- At least 1 UK SME
- At least 1 South African or Kenyan organisation
When to apply?
Applications close on 21 August 2020.
Please find more information via link here and on the attached document below.