In this unprecedented time of COVID-19 there has never been a more critical moment for the international community to work together and learn from one another in response to the crisis.
COVID-19 is affecting society on a global scale. Digital tech founders and startups will need to adapt and operate differently to overcome increasing uncertainty and future challenges.
The UK government’s International Tech Hub Network is in search of early stage digital ‘tech for good’ start-ups impacted by COVID-19 to join the Go Global Webinar Series.
This is a fantastic opportunity for start-ups using technology to tackle global issues, who have identified challenges to grow and scale in light of COVID-19, to engage in a targeted global programme with startups from across the globe.
The Webinar Series builds on the success of Go Global, a programme of the UK Israel Tech Hub since 2012, which has been rolled out successfully across Africa (Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa) and India.
The programme will deep dive into challenges being faced, explore the best practice emerging to take them on and create a playbook of tools, tips and insights for startups to not only survive but build toward thriving in the coming weeks, months and years.
Successful applicants will be invited to attend a series of virtual sessions delivered by UK and local experts on the following topics:
- Accessing Funds & Fundraising – focuses on best practice for fundraising and what investors are looking for during/post COVID-19
- Financial Management – focuses on approaches for adjusting finances e.g adjusting revenue models, financial forecasts and reducing costs without impact
- Scaling and Optimisation – focuses on the fundamental knowledge and tools for scaling businesses
- Leadership Through Crisis – focuses on creating highly effective remote operations, managing conflicts from a distance and maintaining motivation
- Mastering Marketing – focuses on sensitive yet impactful communications and COVID-19 digital marketing opportunities
- Pitching Excellence – focuses on the frameworks behind impactful pitches and presentations for businesses
The International Tech Hub welcomes applications from startups based in Brazil, India, Indonesia, Israel, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa and the UK. Find out more about the curriculum and application process in this form. The deadline for applications is midday (BST) on Friday 19th June 2020.