CDBB is partnering with ICE to present National Digital Twin Day on Monday 9th September. National Digital Twin Day will bring together organisations and people with an interest in the opportunities provided by Digital Twins, helping delegates to make useful connections and advance their digital twin knowledge and adoption.
A key part of the day will be a ‘town square’ networking platform, which offers an exciting opportunity for companies of all sizes to contribute to and engage in the event. The CDBB and ICE have developed a tailored sponsorship package for SMEs and start-ups to ensure this vital and vibrant community is able to take advantage of the opportunity to mix with DT owners and suppliers and other interested stakeholders.
SMEs and start-ups are invited to register for the event at the ICE member rate of £97 + VAT using a code supplied on request (please email Luca.firstname.lastname@example.org).
For this heavily discounted sponsorship rate, SMEs and start-ups will receive:
- One delegate place at National Digital Twin Day
- Key networking opportunities as part of our ‘town square’ platform/exhibition space, including one-to-one conversations with other delegates via ‘Twinder’ speed-networking interviews
- The opportunity to engage with a wider audience is available to SMEs and start-ups who submit a successful 1-2-minute video outlining how they can help deliver Digital Twins as a solution provider. The 10 most successful video-submissions may be offered a 3-5 minute presentation on-stage to engage the audience their product during the ‘Digital Twin and SMEs’ session. Video submissions will also be played on a loop on a screen in the town square.
- The opportunity to provide a blog to be featured on the CDBB and ICE websites
- The ability for one leaflet to be placed in the delegate’s goody bags
- Further post-event engagement opportunities are offered - supported through a strong CDBB and ICE social media campaign and the use of hashtags #CDBBweek2019, #ICEDigitalEng and #NDTDay
We hope that you will join us and help us with making National Digital Twin Day a success, please request your registration code by emailing Luca.email@example.com
Applications will close on Friday 30th August.