To offer you support we're working in collaboration with Be the Business, to give small business owners based in England exclusive access to one to one mentoring, which is government-funded and completely FREE of charge.
Be the Business are an independent, not-for-profit movement. Their mission is to help every firm in the UK improve their own performance, and the performance of those they work with. As a result of the impact caused by coronavirus, they are working tirelessly to do everything possible to help businesses through the immediate impacts; to rebuild and grow again.
Be the Business have a number of highly experienced mentors available NOW to support you to respond to the current crisis. The mentors come from a range of the UK's leading small businesses as well as companies such as Amazon, BAE Systems, Lloyds, GSK, KPMG and Siemens. They can support across a range of issues including scenario planning, communications, finance, HR and staffing, supply chain and change management.
Hear from businesses like yours who have benefited from their experiences:
“Our productivity increased, we became more efficient, increased turnover and employee engagement has never been better! The mentors were of an incredibly high calibre, their years of experience and expertise provided me with insights which would be almost impossible to find elsewhere. I would personally recommend this programme to any SME.”
- Danny McKeever, Operations Director, Site Supply Co.
“I was partnered with a great mentor and it was so easy to open up. As the person at the top it can be lonely and you’re often making a lot of decisions – so having a way to open up and speak about them is really valuable.”
- Mick McGowan, Managing Director, Romix Foods
In a nutshell, this 12-week programme offers:
- Tailored, one-to-one support from an experienced senior executive in a leading firm
- Your own mentor matched with your specific needs and objectives
- 12 weekly sessions as often as you need with different mentors - by phone or virtual tools
No book, training course or webinar can give you the same benefits:
- A fresh perspective on your challenges and opportunities
- A neutral sounding board to talk through your own ideas
- Greater confidence in tough decisions you need to make
- A safe space to share for your own worries and concerns
- Steering you towards solutions; not telling you what to do
Find out more about the programme and register for a mentor.
For more about Be the Business and the services available to you here.