The world’s top performing organisations use analytics to guide future strategies, and insights to guide day-to-day operations. How do you transform your organisation into one that sources and analyses data of all shapes and sizes, and applies the learning to decision making from top to bottom?
For many organisations, it’s a huge step that they are finding hard to take. So how do you create a data-driven analytics culture, when most people are used to consuming reports? It’s a journey from where they are today to where they could be, enabled by leveraging tools, experience, best practice – taking small steps.
In this 30 minute recorded webcast Thorogood consultant Amanda Teschko oulines our experiences of helping global, blue chip organizations develop both broad and deep analytics capabilities built upon the three pillars of tools, data and education.
What to expect
During the course of the webcast Thorogood:
- Review evidence that data driven organisations outperform their rivals
- Explore industry paradigms that can help you to assess your current analytics capabilities
- Explain the factors and approaches that make a real difference in improving your organisation’s performance
Is it for you
- Do you want to help your company compete through data driven decision making?
- Is your organisation struggling to get started on its analytics journey?
- Would you like to understand how other organisations apply analytics to drive business performance?