The COVID-19 pandemic has continued to have significant cyber security implications as large numbers of organisations have moved from the office to home working. Already there has been a significant uptick in cyber attacks with criminals using the disruption to target those working from home with phishing attacks and other nefarious content.
techUK has been promoting advice and guidance from Government channels and from its members, focusing on supporting UK organisations and citizens to protect themselves during this period. Below you can find it all, on a range of issues from maintaining operational resilience, general cyber hygiene and network security.
- Strengthening cyber security when working from home | Dan Patefield, techUK
- NCSC approach to training staff and spotting phishing emails | Sam Wyatt, techUK
- Scaling remote working when you can’t purchase new PCs | Bernard Parsons, BeCrypt
- Turning on the human firewall | Steve Benton, BT
- IT & COVID-19: The 3 Phases of Supporting a Remote Workforce | David Zacharias, Clearswift
- 9 Best Practices from X-Force Red for Organisations | Charles Henderson, IBM
- Lastline Donating File and Artifact Analysis Service
- Maintaining operational resilience during COVID-19 | Tim Rawlins, NCC Group
- Managing cybersecurity in a time of pandemic | John Davis, Palo Alto Networks
- How to manage a homebound workforce | Lakhshmi Parmar-Mistry, Nexor
- Protecting remote employees during COVID-19 requires a new strategy | Richard Henderson, Lastline
- NCC Group offers free cyber threat intelligence to global healthcare providers
- Work Remotely, stay secure - guidance for CISOs | Ann Johnson, Microsoft
- Enable security and management for your remote workforce
- How to quickly optimise Office 365 traffic for remote staff & reduce the load on your infrastructure | Paul Collinge, Microsoft
- Implementing VPN split tunnelling for Office 365
- The new front in hospitals' battle against COVID-19: Ransomware | Amber Wolff, SonicWall
- Securing Telecommuters with Expanded Endpoint Visibility and Control | Suroop Chandran, SonicWall
- How to protect your business during a global health crisis | Agasthiamani Sankaran, SonicWall
If your organisation would like to input any guidance/advice please do get in touch with the Cyber Programme team.