This is our fourth time holding SME Campaign week and we are exploring barriers SMEs face in accessing the public sector market, and the fundamental part they play in the transformation and delivery of public services.
Throughout the week we will be looking at topics central to SME agenda delivery and public sector transformation. We will look into innovative future public services, importance of data security, developing the right skills set and finally collaboration with large and small companies.
We will continue the conversation at out Breaking Down Barriers: SME Report launch on 14th March. We be publishing our report informed by our recent survey where we asked small businesses to identify the barriers small businesses face in doing business with the public sector market. Our report will set out the tech industry's recommendations on tackling the barriers that prevent SMEs from breaking into the market and key recommendations to help Government to achieve 33% procurement spend to SMEs.
Join the conversation on #procuring4growth @techUK
Please see below the blogs from the week and the themes
Monday 11 March - What will future public services look like?
- Guest blog: UKCloud on Social Value for #procuring4growth
- Guest blog: What will the future of public services look like?
- Guest blog: Innovative parking infrastructure fit for the future
Tuesday 12 March - Driving innovation through collaboration
- Guest blog: How SME Partners are empowering the UK public sector
- Guest blog: Can Innovation be procured?
- Guest blog: IBM's Supplier Diversity Program Creating a Win-Win
- Guest blog: What government is doing to meet its SME targets
Wednesday 13 March - Use of innovative current and future technologies in public services delivery
- Guest blog: Transforming Safety Incident Management with NHS I
- Guest blog: Cyber-attacks only affect large corporates – don’t they?
- From recurring wheel of debt and duplication to building on value
- Guest blog: How the NHS is using technology to bring new services
Thursday 14 March - Data, security and resilience
- Guest blog: SME collaboration delivering effective PS IT security
- Guest blog: Top Five Remote Working Security Tips
- Guest blog: What should underpin a digital transformation strategy?
Friday 15 March - Developing the right skills to deliver digital transformation
- Developing the right skills to deliver digital transformation
- Guest blog: The importance of people in digital transformation
- Guest blog: When should digital transformation start?