We are delighted to announce the new members of the Financial Services Council who will bring focus to techUK's Financial Services policy and programme of activities. The council meets regularly to debate and provide a consultative industry panel for government and other stakeholders.
- The techUK Financial Services Council will provide strategic direction for all techUK and activities related to the Financial Services Programme.
- The Financial Services Council will support the Programme in:
- representing the voice of the tech industry in the FS industry
- promoting innovation and market growth
- offering in-depth knowledge on regulatory changes and implications, emerging market opportunities
- delivering market engagement and networking opportunities.
Chair: Rodger Oates (Chair) | Consulting Partner | Tata Consultancy Services
Financial Services Council Members
Louise Beaumont, CEO, Vector Associates
Eddie Keal, Client Executive, IBM
Luke Ryder, Head - Strategic Affairs, Barclays
Costello Siobhan, Head of Regulatory Law (UK and Europe), Visa
James Fraser, Director, Digiterre
Dee Rose, Managing Director, Customer Relations & Solution Delivery, IdenTrust
Adrian Field, Director of Market Development, Digital Identity Net
Angus McFadyen, Partner, Pinsent Masons
Leo Attwood, Content Director, LexisNexis Risks Solutions
Tim Fitzgerald, Banking & Financial Services Sales Manager - EMEA, InterSystems
Sunil Pandit, Partners and Alliance Lead, Sidetrade