techUK is pleased to announce the new elected board members following the 2 July Main Board Meeting and AGM. Elected board members sit for a three-year term from July 2020 to July 2023.
New elected Board Members
- Jessica Lennard, Senior Director Global Data Privacy & AI, VISA
- Elizabeth Kanter, Director of Public Policy and Govt Relations, Tiktok
- Zoe Cunningham, Managing Director, Softwire Technology
Thank you to all techUK members who stood for a position and all those who voted in the recent elections.
New selected Board Members
We are also pleased to announce the following newly selected member to the Main Board:
- Jaspal Bhogal, UK Sales Director, Intel Corporation
- David Meads, Chief Executive, CISCO UK & Ireland
And the reselection of the following selected directors:
- Gordon Wilson, Chief Executive Officer, Advanced
- Tim Crofts, Vice President Business Development and Strategy UK Transformation, Leidos
Selected board members also sit for a three-year term from July 2020 to July 2023.
Congratulations to all and welcome to the techUK Main Board.
Please see the full board member listing here.