On Monday 29 April, we will kick off techUK’s 5G (fifth-generation) Week ‘The 5G Future’ – highlighting the importance of the upcoming 5G mobile network, technologies and applications to the UK and how they will benefit us going forward.
Throughout the week techUK will be bringing you news, views and insights from the technology sector on the deployment of 5G and the advantages for individuals and sectors in the UK. We are looking for both techUK members and non-members interested in providing guest blogs, articles and tweets on the following themes:
- Monday – How can businesses benefit from embracing the 5G era?
- Tuesday – 5G for you and me; how will 5G change our day to day?
- Wednesday – How the 5G testbed and trials programme is stimulating innovation
- Thursday – How vertical markets will be disrupted by 5G
- Friday – Delivering the 5G promise
Following your contributions, we will look to produce additional literature to further promote the content generated during the week.
If you are interested in taking part, please let Sophie Weston know by Wednesday 10 April.
All blogs must take into account our contributor guidelines found here and be submitted by Wednesday 24 April.