FinTech North, the community for FinTech in the Northern Powerhouse is holding two major conferences this spring in Manchester and Leeds for up to 400 guests. They have some speaking slots still available which they would like to fill with high impact FinTech or innovation speakers.
The dates are:
- FinTech North Manchester - Wednesday 17th April - 8am to 5pm - Whitworth Hall, Manchester
- FinTech North Leeds - Thursday 23rd May - 8am to 5pm - Cloth Hall Court, Leeds
The two conferences follow a hugely successful 2018 for FinTech North which saw the community expand across the Northern Powerhouse. The Manchester and Leeds conferences in 2018 were each attended by 300 guests from across financial services, tech, public sector, academia.
The events will cover a range of topics relevant to the regional, national and global FinTech economy, dealing with challenges such as skills, raising finance and driving innovation.
Various speakers have already been confirmed including:
- Charlotte Crosswell, CEO, Innovate Finance
- Paul Stoddart, CEO Vocalink and President New Payments Platforms, MasterCard
- Stephen Ingledew, CEO, FInTech Scotland
- Henri Murison, Director, The Northern Powerhouse Partnership
- Ruth Milligan, Head of Financial Services & Payments, Tech UK
FinTech North Manchester and Leeds will be the two largest FinTech events in the UK outside London in 2019 and the organisers very much welcome any suggestions or introductions to those wishing to take part in the continued growth of FinTech in the Northern Powerhouse.
To find out more about the remaining speaking opportunities, please get in touch with Tom Connell, Programme and Partnerships Manager (Tom@FinTechNorth.UK).