On Monday 24 September, techUK will kick off Cloud Week - highlighting the importance of cloud computing for the UK’s digital future. Throughout the week techUK will be bringing you news, views and insights from the technology sector on how UK organisations can realise the benefits and opportunities of cloud, as well as the steps that need to be taken to drive the UK cloud market forward. We will be sharing guest blogs and podcast interviews with business leaders, press articles and daily tweets reflecting on the current state of play around cloud adoption and what this may look like in the future.
We are looking for members interested in providing input to cloud week, which will centre around five key themes:
- Monday: Driving the adoption and use of cloud across all UK sectors and industries
- Tuesday: Addressing the cloud skills gap
- Wednesday: Cybersecurity and cloud computing
- Thursday: Digitisation, business transformation and the cloud
- Friday: Cloud 2020 and beyond