The Enterprise Europe Network team at the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) is supporting Eureka Innovation Days Conference and Business Matchmaking event taking place in Helsinki during 22 – 24 May 2018.
EUREKA Innovation Days is the perfect opportunity to meet companies and research organisations from across Europe and beyond in Finland’s dynamic capital. The three-day conference, from Tuesday 22 through 24 May 2018, includes:
- high-level speakers from industry, government and academia,
- debate on European Innovation landscape,
- expert insights into cutting-edge innovations in energy, industry, transport and health,
- an exhibition area showcasing R&D projects and a chance to discuss directly with companies present,
- opportunities for matchmaking and for pitching new project ideas,
- guided TechTours to meet Finnish companies and research organisations (to be confirmed).
You may find more information on the agenda and speakers here: http://eurekainnovationdays.org/
UK SMEs are eligible for a grant set at £1200 per company in total to cover travel, hotel and the conference fee for one representative per company.
• The UK has already committed £5 million in 2018 to support UK SMEs in transnational and commercially focused
• Eurostars is aimed at supporting both development and commercialisation of new innovative products, services and processes
• Eurostars helps technology-orientated SMEs to realise the many benefits of working beyond national borders
• Participation in Eurostars can therefore open up new global markets!
For more information and for an International Travel Allowance Application form please contact Vanessa Vlotides.