08.30 – 18.00 on Tuesday 13th March 2018
Location: Mærsk Towers, Copenhagen, Denmark
The Department for International Trade (DIT) and the Science & Innovation Network (SIN) at the British Embassy Copenhagen are hosting a one-day event focused on Digital Health. We are inviting key stakeholders from the UK and the Nordics to discuss and showcase digital infrastructure solutions as well as sharing best practise within the digital health ecosystem.
The Nordic countries are world leaders in digitalisation and large efforts are put into enhancing capabilities for digitalisation in the public health system. The recent Strategy for Digital Health presented in January 2018 further sets the stage for future developments for Digital Health up to 2022. Following the strategy is an additional funding of 13 million EURO to finance the implementation within the highlighted focus areas. In addition to this the hospital infrastructure in Denmark is currently being updated with six new hospitals being built and existing hospitals being renovated and expanded at a total investment of 5 billion EURO.
At the event UK companies and organisations will have the opportunity to engage with key stakeholders from the Danish public health care sector and to learn about the most recent developments within Danish connected health solutions. Key projects along with commercial opportunities in the Danish health care system will be presented. This is a unique opportunity for UK companies within the areas of telemedicine solutions, artificial intelligence solutions, internet of things (IoT), mobile applications, innovative products and system integration solutions to present and showcase their products and solutions to key Danish healthcare stakeholders as well as engage in discussions on the topics of digital innovation and collaboration, data management and infrastructure.
Key organisations represented are:
- NHS Digital, NHS Digital Academy and NHS global digital exemplars
- NHS Scotland and Odense University Hospital/Region South Denmark on their ongoing collaboration on Digital Health
- Danish Ministry of Health and the Danish Regions with the overall responsibility of digitalisation in Danish Hospital sector
- Danish Health Data Authority responsible for interoperability of health data and digital solutions
- Regional clusters and organisations working on collaborations and integration such as Welfare Tech Odense, Telecare Nord and Medcom
- Leading clinicians from the Danish Universities and hospitals
- And many more
The DIT invites expressions of interest from UK companies with an innovative offer in digital healthcare.
If you would like further information, please contact:
Sofia Noras, Trade Adviser, DIT firstname.lastname@example.org +45 35 44 52 84
Download the full programme below