On 20 May, techUK hosted the webinar Cyber Security for Connected Autonomous Vehicles. The video recording and presentation slides can be found below.
techUK was joined by speakers from across the cyber and Mobility/CAV industries:
- Shadi A. Razak - Chief Technology Officer / Chief Security Officer – Angoka,
- Patricia (Paddy) La Torre - Public Policy & Partnerships Manager – Humanising Autonomy,
- Graeme Simpson, Engineering Service Lead – Cyber Protection, Roke Manor,
- Nick Fleming - Head of Sector, Transport and Mobility – BSI.
At this techUK panel, we were discussing:
- General principles identifying potential threats.
- Cyber security mitigation measures.
- Cyber security resilience.
- Legacy systems and interference with other cars on the road.
- Data processing from connected cars and the security of non-personal data.