In partnership with the Space Growth Partnership and UKspace, techUK were pleased to host the 6th meeting of the Space Exports Forum.
This is part of a series of events supporting the UK’s Industrial Strategy, following up the event of 15 November 2018, specifically helping any companies with an interest in space products and services to improve export performance.
Please see below the slides from the event.
- 10:45 UK Space Agency update (Charlie Haire, UK Space Agency)
- 11:00 Break
- 11:15 Finance offering for exporters (Peter Maplestone, UK Export Finance)
- 11:30 Update on DIT US Campaign (Roberta Rudd, DIT)
- 12:00 Dubai Expo (Hannah Austin)
- 12:30 SGP / National Space Programme update (Graham Peters, UKspace)