UK SPF Cluster 2: Innovation Licensing: Rural/Enterprise
Tiered Sharing Models - Who is/are the incumbents and differing strategies
Peter Curnow-Ford, UK Spectrum Policy Forum Cluster 2 Chair
- Review of CBRS (and the most recent developments in the US e.g. region sizes, and possibilities in 3.7-4.2GHz) US perspectives:
- Dave Wright, Director, Regulatory Affairs & Network Standards, Ruckus Wireless (President of OnGo, CBRS Alliance)
- Future enterprise networking requirements & the implications for spectrum policy
Dean Bubley, Disruptive Analysis
- Spectrum sharing models for 5G, and implications for rural coverage
Adam Leach, Nominet
- 5G, what's in it for rural Britain?
David Happy, Independent
- Licensing in the 3400-4200 MHz and mmwave bands in Europe
Reza Karimi, Huawei (representing the GSA)
More information about the UK Spectrum Policy Forum is available here. SPF workshops are held under Chatham House Rule to enable cross-industry collaborative discussion.