Thanks to all those who have cast their votes over the past few weeks. We are delighted to welcome four new and three returning members successfully elected to our Health and Social Care Council. Thanks again to all those who applied, the competition was certainly tough.
We would also like to welcome two new member representatives to serve out the rest of the term of those stepping down:
- Paul Cooper is stepping down from his role and will be replaced by Natalie Chishick representing IMS Maxims.
- Sue Hawkswell is stepping down and will be replaced by Andy Hall representing Servelec.
A big thank you to Paul and Sue for all their work on the Council.
Our Council for 2018 is as follows:
- Adrian Flowerday, Docobo - re-elected
- Alex Cable, UKCloud – new member
- Ali Rogan, Tunstall - re-elected
- Andreas Haimboeck-Tichy, IBM
- Andy Hall, Servelec
- Bryn Sage, InTechnology
- James Norman, Dell-EMC
- John Parry, TPP
- Julia Ross, Pi
- Kate Wensley, Cerner
- Kathy Farndon, The IT Health Partnership – new member
- Laurence McNamara, Oracle
- Martin Wakeley, Nth Dimension
- Natalie Chishick, IMS Maxims
- Peter Lane, IMS Health
- Peter Oliver, Leidos – new member
- Pooven Maduramuthu, Atos
- Rob Blay, JAC - re-elected
Watch this space for the appointment of the new Council Chair and Vice Chairs