Taking place on 8 September, the virtual day long conference TECH | The New Era provided viewers with over 9 hours of long-form content. techUK has been proud to support the event as one of the partners.
The virtual conference covered topics ranging from ethics of AI and blockchain to tech investment, tech regulation, Brexit, and so much more. With diverse group of speakers, discussions explored such questions as:
- What innovations will drive tech after the lockdown economic shock?
- Will a new tech world order emerge?
- What tech will be funded and what won't?
- Who will win the tech supply chain wars?
- What role will London and the UK play in redefining tech and delivering on the innovation that's needed?
We recognise that with so much going on during the London Tech Week, some of you may not have been able to join the live sessions. Luckily, all event sessions are now available online for on-demand viewing. You can access the sessions here.
We were also delighted that techUK's CEO, Julian David, was able to join the discussions about the UK's tech in a global context. If you missed this session, you can view it below.