Intechnology is the parent company of Inhealthcare and Insmartcities. The Harrogate-based company is a UK market leader in the digital transformation and delivery of people-centred services that reach across health and social care boundaries. These include remote patient monitoring, care homes, social and community care, social housing monitoring, public WiFi and the Internet of Things.
More than 45 NHS organisations and other public sector bodies have partnered with Inhealthcare to improve the health and wellbeing of nearly 200,000 people. The company has established itself as a pioneer in digital health, specialising in remote patient monitoring to improve health outcomes and create capacity in pressurised NHS services.
Insmartcities, founded as IntechnologyWiFi, has similarly established itself as a pioneer in civic digital infrastructure. It specialises in free public internet connectivity to support urban regeneration and local visitor economies. Deployed across the UK, our technology helps councils reinvent how they deliver services and engage with citizens to make places healthier, happier and more efficient.
Our work is underpinned by our robust technology platform, trusted by NHS and local government organisations across the UK to safely and securely deliver multiple services. On top of service redesign, our technology gives councils a real-time overview of the health of citizens, property estates and air quality. Our in-depth data analytics give managers actionable insights into their world and allows organisations to enjoy the productivity gains that can only come from the automation of routine processes.
To find out more visit intechnologyplc.com
CDW is a company with an international presence in both private and public sector IT, and through our global supply chain provide products and services in over 150 countries. Our dedicated healthcare team is a trusted technology partner to over 200 healthcare providers across the UK. CDW is committed to delivering technically innovative, support-focused solutions and services to NHS organisations, enabling progress which not only benefits patients but also eases pressure on people and resources.
To find out more visit https://uk.cdw.com/index.php
UKCloud Health provide a UK sovereign, high assurance multi-cloud platform which brings together innovative technology and expert people that is designed specifically to meet the unique connectivity, sovereignty, assurance and commercial requirements of the UK Health and Care community. UKCloud Health enables you to focus your resources on improving patient outcomes by harnessing our expert services and secure platform that makes it easy to connect innovative new digital services to traditional secure services.
• We are multi-cloud. Because there is no single cloud that delivers the choice and flexibility you need to support your diverse workloads, skills and tools, without compromise
• We are open. Our cloud platform is built to ensure we’re always open and you’re never locked in. UKCloud Health puts you in control.
• We’re dedicated to the UK Healthcare Sector. We understand your needs and speak your language. From protecting the privacy of Patient Identifiable Data, to collaborating across secure government networks.
• We power Healthcare communities. We enable collaboration, innovation and digital transformation to empower citizen-oriented Healthcare, supporting the connected-care vision of the future.
• Unparalleled customer support. We’re dedicated to service excellence and our UK-based experts provide extensive 24/7 support at no extra cost
To find out more visit ukcloudhealth.com
2020 Sponsorship Opportunities
Our Leeds dinner will provide a significant platform for sponsors to gain visibility, reach key stakeholders and is an excellent opportunity to network with members of the techUK Health and Social Care Programme. We expect to attract over 120 senior guests from across the sector including representatives of NHSX. The evening offers informal networking with representatives from across the industry and keynote speeches from senior figures in the health.
To learn more about these opportunities please contact: