Get in touch if you would like to get involved with the Women in Tech Programme.
Whether you are a tech sector organisation, a woman looking to develop your career in tech or a service provider supporting the women in tech agenda, there are numerous benefits to participating in the programme and activities by signing up to the Women in Tech newsletter.
- Gain insights into what is working for other organisations in moving their women in tech agenda forward
- An opportunity to showcase and promote your own women in tech agenda and share with others what has really 'moved in the dial' in your organisation
- Connect with organisations who can support you in achieving your women in tech aims
- Network with other tech sector players who share a common interest in, and understand the business imperative of getting more women into tech
- Gain insights into women's perceptions of how the tech sector is performing in the women in tech arena
Women in Tech
- An opportunity to network with others in the technology industry
- An opportunity to hear from inspirational speakers and key industry players
- We have launched our Returners Hub which aims to support those wanting to return to the tech sector. If you are a woman who has left the tech sector for whatever reason and is now considering a return, check it out!
- If you offer a service that you think may be of interest to our members, please get in touch.