Our objectives are as follows:
- To champion the economic and societal benefits that smart infrastructure solutions can deliver to UK plc and its citizens.
- To promote a policy and regulatory environment that stimulates the growth of smart solutions across key industries.
- To bring together the social and economic value chains to address challenges facing smart infrastructure development.
- To drive conditions that make the UK a global powerhouse in the development of smart infrastructure and the export
- of products and services. Act as a forum for stakeholders and interested parties to promote their activities and disseminate their outputs.
Join this group to stay up to date with our work.
SmarterUK Advisory Council
Unif AI Technology, Dan Byles (CHAIR)
Athontel srl, Nanda Menon
CGI IT UK Ltd, Rich Hampshire
Centrica, Tabish Khan
Pinsent Masons, Natalie Trainor
To find out more about SmarterUK Programme, please contact: