techUK’s Accessible Technology Group is forum that works to highlight the economic and social benefit of ensuring tech products and services are inclusive by design. The Group is a visible advocate promoting inclusive tech to support people with disabilities and inclusive tech solutions.
The Group seeks to create and share best practice in developing solutions and services designed to be inclusive at conception and aims to disseminate knowledge and facilitate engagement on accessible technology within techUK’s membership. The Group also focus on helping incubate assistive tech innovation for start-ups and SMEs.
- Patrick Stephenson, Client Managing Director - Central & Devolved Government, Fujitsu
- Christopher Ford, Director, Government Affairs & Brexit Readiness, UKIIMEA, DXC Technology
- Emily Harrison, Inclusion and Wellbeing Manager, Sopra Steria
- Ashley Firth, Head of Front-End Development, Octopus Energy
- Harriet Hadley, Community & Diversity Manager, eSynergy Solutions
- Aaron Prior, Senior Industry Executive, Central Government Team, Microsoft
- Neil Forshaw, Head of Service Management EMEIA, Fujitsu
- Mehry Ebrahimi, Senior Account Manager, Accenture
- Tiernan Kenny, International Public Policy Manager, Access Partnership
- Sarah Atkinson, Director, Corporate Social Responsibility, Global, MicroFocus
- Hayley Reid, UX Designer, FinancialForce
- Sarah Welton, Chief Design Officer, Mindwave Ventures
- Kim Erbo Christensen, Country Manager UK, Dania Software
- Mark Applin, Co-founder, Signly
- Jason Cooper, Head of Customer Experience, Civica
Julie Dawson, Director of Regulatory & Policy, Yoti
If you are interested in find out more or getting involved with this group, please get in touch with Nimmi Patel.