Whether you are part of the tech industry, a financial services provider or a regulator/policy maker, there are numerous benefits to participating in the Programme and our Groups' activities.
- Contribute to the shaping of regulation, policy and attitudes of financial institutions toward the future application of innovative technology – and ensure that this reflects your company's expertise and interests
- Build/maintain relationships with stakeholders and potential partners from across the financial system – financial institutions (banks, insurers, asset managers, exchanges, etc...), regulators, analysts, technology innovators, etc...
- Access to roundtable discussions and seminars that provide valuable market and regulatory intelligence not available elsewhere
- Raise the visibility of your company through our programme of group meetings, online portal and thought leadership papers.
Financial services providers
- Under the Chatham House Rule gain a greater – and commercially neutral – insight into the technology challenges facing the broader financial system and the implications of ongoing reform; the trajectory of technological innovation; and a broad base of views on how individual financial institutions can address these challenges
- Participate in and influence the development of progressive, action-orientated thought leadership around the role of technology in the reform and evolution of the financial system – a discussion that is already taking place and is shaping the direction of the industry.
Regulators and policy makers
- Gain an in depth understanding of the impact of technology on the reform of the financial system and a readymade 'route to industry' for discussions and consultation on technology-enabled change
- Utilise as a resource to road test specific regulatory concepts or ideas – formally as part of the consultation process or informally as part of the scoping of future options. techUK can convene discussions on specific topics of interest to regulators upon request and can be used as a forum to make announcements or request information from the technology community - be they technology suppliers, technology focused employees within financial institutions, or academia.