The Information Superiority Forum (ISF) looks at information superiority (IS) across the Ministry of Defence (MOD) as well as Information Systems and Services (IS&S) used by Government stakeholders operating within the Defence and Security arenas. The ISF leads on engagement with the MOD's Joint Forces Command (JFC) as well as the three Front Line Commands (FLCs) to give techUK members insight on the procurement plans and overall future strategies of the MOD customer. The forum works to demystify the IS area and provide UK industry with a clear understanding of the priorities, challenges, and opportunities that the MOD operates with.
Previous ISF meetings have featured briefings from:
- Programme CORTISONE Team
- General Officer Commanding, Force Troops Command (Army)
- Chief Information Officer, National Crime Agency (NCA)
- Deputy Head Cyber, Joint Forces Command (JFC)
- Deputy Head Special Projects (ISS Operations)
- NATO Industrial Advisory Group (NIAG)
- NATO Chief Scientist and Director, Science & Technology Strategy, MOD
- Head of International Relations, DE&S
- Director of the Defence Geospatial Intelligence Fusion Centre (DGIFC), MOD
How to Join the Information Superiority Forum
For techUK members the ISF is free to join. To do so please click here to subscribe.
Should you not be a member of techUK please review our Get Involved Page for further information on how to join and the benefits of being part of techUK.
Mr Ian Kirkwood, QinetiQ Group
Mr Jack Green, Leonardo
Mr Russell Searle, RJD Technology