You are invited to join techUK, NHS Digital, NHSX and the PRSB at a medicines interoperability workshop on Monday 15 July from 10:30am to 1:30pm.
Following from the webinar in December, additional guidance has been produced in collaboration with the Professional Record Standards Body (PRSB), to enable the digital sharing of medications information between care settings, the aim being to improve patient care and reduce medication errors across the NHS and social care.
At this event you will:
- hear from Ann Slee, Associate Chief Clinical Information Officer (Medicines), NHSX and the wider team on the recent progress
- hear from a GDE Trust on how they are approaching medicines interoperability
- meet with representatives from the NHS Digital Medicines team, the PRSB and other partner organisations
- have the opportunity to feedback on the dictionary of medicines and devices (dm+d) and highlight any challenges
- identify and discuss any challenges/barriers to the implementation of the medicines components within FHIR resources / CareConnect profiles
- identify any additional support needed and find out how you can get involved in making interoperability a reality in digital medicines