Date: Friday 12 April 2019
Time: 10:30- 13:00 (registration from 10:00, event to be followed by refreshments)
Venue: techUK, 10 St Bride St, London EC4A 4AD
Agenda Item 10 of the forthcoming WRC-19 will set the agenda items for WRC-23 and provisionally beyond. In the European WRC preparatory process proposals for future agenda items are starting to be collated and final decisions on the items to be proposed will be made by the CEPT administrations during Q2 and Q3 this year.
- Introduction and Opening remarks – Barry Lewis Cluster 4 chair
- Status of proposals for the WRC-23 agenda under WRC-19 agenda item 10. Steve Talbot, Ofcom
- Positioning the 5925-6425/7125 MHz band w.r.t WRC-19 agenda item 10 - Graham MacDonald, Intel
- New agenda item proposals from the satellite industry – Steve Jones, Avanti ( in collaboration with Via-Sat, Intelsat, Inmarsat and SES)
- Setting WRC Agendas – how can the process be improved? - Mike Goddard OBE, Real Wireless
Please remember that the techUK Conference Suite is wireless enabled so you can network, catch-up on emails and do your 'last minute' calls, with full access to printing and refreshments before and after the meeting.