As we emerge from the COVID crisis, the UK is facing a period of severe economic difficulty. To ensure our recovery is as quick and strong as possible, we at techUK are convinced that the UK needs to reinvent itself as a fully digital economy. We will only succeed in this if we ensure the key components are set firmly in place from the outset.
One of the first foundation stones of a digital economy is digital identities. We must achieve this as soon as possible.
Join this timely webinar to delve into the findings and the recommendations of techUK's new White Paper: 'Digital Identities: the missing link in a UK Digital Economy'.
In this webinar:
- Learn how digital identities are a key tool in restarting the UK economy after the COVID crisis.
- Discover the many ways in which digital can help individuals and businesses.
- Hear techUK's set of essential recommendations for the founding of a thriving digital identity market in the UK.
- Discuss why government action is urgently required to kick-start a digital identity market.
- Join the calls for specific steps that must now be taken.
These and many more issues will be discussed by our panel of eminent experts:
- Lord Clement-Jones, Liberal Democrat Digital Spokesperson in the House of Lords
- Frank Joshi, Managing Director, Mvine Ltd
- Chuka Umunna, Executive Director, Digital Identity Net
Please register using the button on the right and a Zoom link will be sent to you nearer the time. Look forward to seeing you on 4th!