Please note that registration for this event has now closed. If you would like to participate, please contact Health and Social Care Programme Manager Leontina Postelnicu: firstname.lastname@example.org
Health and care systems around the world are leveraging the use of digital technology to cope with the increasing pressures faced as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
With its growing digital health scene, Yorkshire is home to a suite of organisations that have been at the frontline of the response to the outbreak.
Join this free webinar to hear about the latest initiatives launched in the region to support staff, patients and citizens during this crisis.
The discussion will be led by Dr Victoria Betton, Chief Innovation Officer of Mindwave Ventures and member of the techUK Health and Social Care Council.
- Dylan Roberts, Chief Digital and Information Officer, Leeds City Council and NHS Clinical Commissioning Group
- Aejaz Zahid, South Yorkshire & Bassetlaw Innovation Hub Director, Yorkshire & Humber Academic Health Science Network
- Dr Neville Young, Director of Enterprise and Innovation, Yorkshire & Humber Academic Health Science Network
- Lauren Bevan, Head of Healthcare, BJSS, and member of the techUK Health and Social Care Council
- Jamie Innes, Product Director, Inhealthcare.
The webinar, part of Leeds Digital Festival, is open to all, and you can register through our Portal. If you are unable to sign up, please contact Health and Social Care Programme Manager Leontina Postelnicu: email@example.com. The meeting details will be sent shortly before the event.