Exporting can be a great way to build a profitable, sustainable and scalable global business. Yet, with the added complexity of COVID-19, there are growing concerns on how businesses can mitigate the challenges currently faced by selling overseas. If you’re looking to fast track your way to sustainable and profitable export growth and reduce your stress levels or just want the confidence, accountability and support to go for it, this webinar is for you.
Why should you join this webinar?
This interactive webinar will help you navigate through these unprecedented times and highlight how you can keep yourself mentally and physically motivated.
Our expert speakers will help you build resilience and confidence to reshape your export business and your approach to international business development. There is a new reality forming every day across the globe and we can be the ones to shape it.
What bold steps are you going to make for the second half of the year? In this session, you will learn quick and easy ways to ease tensions, energise yourself and get on track to ensure your business is prepared for success.
What will you learn?
- Discover the motivation to develop your international business and put a new plan in place
- How to press pause on “doing” and re-prioritise for the next 6 months
- How to deal with business challenges and turn setbacks into new possibilities
- What you can do to help streamline your export process and tune into your intuition as an exporter
- What exporters are doing now to win work from international markets
- Tips and techniques on how to deal with the stress and anxiety of exporting
- And much more
Who is this event for?
If you are a UK based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or an entrepreneur looking for expert advice to manage the impacts of COVID-19, this webinar could be of great value to your business.
What is the cost?
This webinar is free to join.
To secure your place for this free webinar, simply click here.
Don’t go at it alone - support is available to help manage the potential impact of COVID-19 on your business. Book your place today.
Have a question about the webinar? Email email@example.com.