Why should you join this virtual event?
Overseas agents and distributors can be a great way to build a profitable, sustainable and scalable global business. But with the added complexity of Coronavirus (COVID019), finding, selecting and managing international partners is presenting a series of challenges and potential high-risks for many SMEs.
This virtual event is designed to help you profile, identify and manage overseas agents and distributors effectively. You will work through the real-life challenges faced by SMEs, with tips on how to avoid the common pitfalls and the steps required to optimise your approach.
If you are a new or experienced exporter feeling overwhelmed with sourcing, negotiating or monitoring international partners and need guidance on contracts, payments, monitoring or more, this virtual event is not to be missed.
When will this virtual event take place?
This virtual master class will take place across 2 half days:
- Tuesday 14 July 2020, 09:00 - 13:00
- Wednesday 15 July 2020, 13:00 - 17:00
Who is this event for?
Suitability criteria - companies must:
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in one of the 33 boroughs of London
- Be registered in the UK
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty" - please see the definition here
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
- Have an annual turnover of more than £500,000 or, if lower, have already signed up to the Department for International Trade’s Intensive Trade Support Programme (ITSP)
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Express interest here.
Please note, only 20 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per company and companies must be available to attend both half-day sessions.- we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Have a question about the virtual event? Email email@example.com.