Many businesses have had to rapidly pivot their products or services to realign with changing market needs; the ability to translate this into a clear, concise and confident pitch is crucial to business success during Coronavirus (COVID-19) and beyond.
This interactive event will help you learn to pitch like a pro, fine-tune your sales delivery and be ready to deliver and convert in a online envrionment - you cannot afford to miss this essential one-stop shop to pitching virtually.
What will you learn?
- Discover a pitching methodology to ensure your message is compelling, professional and persuasive.
- Understand how to communicate a seemingly complex idea or business model with clarity and authority.
- Hear ideas on how to build rapport and present motivating messages.
- Learn what online tools you can use to create engaging and professional pitches in this new online working environment while continuing to keep your audiences engaged and interested.
- Understand how to overcome objections.
You will have the opportunity to do a live pitch to our speaker, providing valuable and constructive feedback.
- And much more.
Who is this event for?
Suitability criteria - companies must:
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in one of the 33 boroughs of London
- Be registered in the UK
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty" - please see the definition here
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
- Have an annual turnover of more than £500,000 or, if lower, have already signed up to the Department for International Trade’s Intensive Trade Support Programme (ITSP)
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Express interest here.
Please note, only 20 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per company.- we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Have a question about the virtual event? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.