With techUK's support, the Bridge India is bringing its inaugural 'Ideas for India' conference from 22-24 April 2020 in London. This event will bring together business and NRI leaders from the UK, India, Europe and further afield to discuss the next wave of India's growth as an economy and a nation.
- 400+ attendees | 50+ foreign delegates | 10+ countries represented
- 12+ sessions over 3 days
- 1 unique forum - a million ideas for India
The Agenda includes: Startup innovation in India | Closer Europe-India collaboration | Energy security | Data protection and privacy in India | Is India still a good investment destination? | What is your big Idea For India? | Fireside chats | Exclusive breakfast briefings | Regional focus in India | Family offices and wealth focus | The rural economy | Sustainability | Climate change and water
The Indian government has a bold ambition of growing the Indian economy from US$2.9 trillion today to US$5 trillion in 2024. India leads the world in startups, technology, telecoms, consumer goods, renewable energy and elsewhere. But it also faces unique challenges of climate change, unemployment, sustainable growth, and overburdened banking and power sectors.
You should attend this event if you want to:
- Meet CxOs from the UK, India, Europe and more widely to discuss The India Story
- Participate in an exchange of enterprise, innovation and dialogue that convenes business and policy leaders, changemakers and entrepreneurs, civil society and investors, to enhance collaboration
- Take part in parallel sessions and curate your own, tailored agenda
- Set up B2B meetings as part of your involvement
- Meet 400+ attendees from 10+ countries attending
Further details: More details and full agenda details can be found here.
Further information for techUK members:
Free session attendance to techUK memebrs: techUK members are able to attend the AI/ Startup Conclave on 23 April, 14:00 - 17:00, for free. To express your interest and for further details, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: "Ideas for India - AI/Startup Conclave".
Discounts for full event: The full ticket price for the whole 3-day event is £350. techUK members are eligible for £100 discount. If you wish to receive discounted access to the full conference, please email to email@example.com.