Thank you all who have expressed the interest in the FINTECH Bridge China-UK Conference. Due to the outbreak of the Coronavirus, the organisers have decided to postpone the conference to a later date. For those who have already expressed the interest in attending the event, we will update you as soon as the new date is confirmed.
China’s fintech landscape differs from those in Europe and the US where the most advanced fintech firms usually focus on one vertical such as payments, wealth management and lending.
In China, however, most of the tech giants started with highly successful consumer platforms and then added payments and other financial services shortly thereafter. These companies have orchestrated their fintech ecosystems by leveraging vast amounts of data to refine their offerings.
Chinese tech giants not only market directly to consumers, but provide white-label fintech solutions to smaller financial institutions inside and outside the country, leveraging the China Belt and Road Initiative.
FINTECH Bridge China-UK Conference will delve into this unique tech landscape and present the opportunities for organisations on both sides of the bridge to expand their business and build new relationships.
To register for the event and for more information: https://fintechcircle.com/fintech-bridge-china-conference/
20% discount is available for techUK members. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a discount code.
Early confirmed speakers include:
- Sunan Jiang, Minister Counsellor for Science and Technology, Chinese Embassy in the UK
- Nick Cook, Director of Innovation, Financial Conduct Authority
- Prof. Michael Mainelli, Alderman & Sheriff, The City of London
- Arthur Chen, Managing Director of Global Corporate Development; UK Chief Representative, Fosun Capital
- Jinny Yan, Chief China Economist, ICBC Standard Bank
- Huw Price, Director, China-UK Research Centre for AI Ethics & Governance
Programme topics include:
- Future of AI ethics & governance
- What to expect from China’s digital currency
- A comparative survey of financial centres bridging the Belt & Road Initiative
- Accessing the potential of the China-UK Fintech Bridge
- RegTech solutions for global market access
- VC/PE outlook for investments in FinTech
techUK members are eligible for 20% discount. To receive a discount code, please contact email@example.com