Join AWS, Cynozure and Tableau for a data strategy masterclass designed for business, data, and technology leaders within Local Government.
WHAT IS THE DATA STRATEGY MASTERCLASS?
Building a data strategy is an important first step in moving the agenda forward. It provides you with a framework that allows you to generate business value from data and analytics.
When done well, a data strategy gives you a vision, a roadmap, and a plan that defines what you are trying to achieve, how data can drive you forward, and how you will approach this task.
In this two hour workshop, you will learn how to build and deliver a solid data strategy for your organisation. Discover how to get buy-in from the wider organisation and drive cultural change further down the road.
WHAT DOES THE MASTERCLASS COVER?
You will leave this session with a real understanding of the considerations required to define a data strategy and how best to go about it.
- The benefits of a data strategy
- How to shape a vision or roadmap for data and analytics
- Defining use cases and requirements
- Why a multi-track approach to delivering your strategy is important
- The local government technology mix, from smart devices to cloud services
- The type of people, skills, and organisational design you should consider
- How to drive a culture of data-led decisions
- Share learnings from working with other data leaders in local government
We look forward to seeing you there!